We have just finished creating the 2008 Rate vs. Rating reports and they are available to print or download for free on our Reports Page. These reports contain information that will guide you in setting your rates by showing you what your peer group is charging, and providing you with a projected 2010 rate.
We have also just finished our Expanded Industry Analyses for all states and regions of the contiguous 48 states, which contain a wealth of information including:
- List of all campgrounds in the region sorted by rating and rate.
- United States summary of Rate vs. Rating Report
- Your selected state or region Rate vs. Rating Report
- Number of campgrounds and number of campsites in the region as well as
average rating and average rate.
- Ranges of maximum occupancy per site or rental unit based on the latitude of your property.
- Your own campground rate compared to your regional marketplace.
- Step-by-step guide on how to use this information to set rates for your campground or RV park.
Wed, February 17, 2010
by Matt VanDerMolen filed under